Next Century Technologies ProCare Managed Services
Each managed service provider will have slightly different offerings, but the goal of proactively securing, protecting, maintaining and supporting remains the same. Most often, companies purchase a managed service plan so they don’t have to find, train and maintain their own IT staff.
We deal with Joe for most all our needs. He is always friendly, professional and timely. He seems to always get back to us very promptly to help when problems arise.
Kristy Jones, Lorient North America
What does managed services include?
All of our ProCare Managed Service Plans Include:
- Antivirus/antimalware security software provided for all computers and servers
- IT Consulting Services:
- Help with picking out new hardware and software
- Help with selecting an internet provider and speed
- Help dealing with the internet provider when there’s a problem
- Bi-annual tech assessment and roadmap
- Friendly and responsive technical support for your staff includes:
- Priority response guaranteed with our Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Four ways to open a ticket: by phone, by web portal, by e-mail or in-person
- E-mail help including e-mail encryption support
- Both on-site and remote support
- Flat-rate prices for new PC setups
- Domain name help
- Help with Microsoft and Office365 applications
- Troubleshooting of Windows operating systems
- Troubleshooting of Server operating systems
- Maintenance of desktops and servers including:
- 24/7/365 monitoring of computers, servers, switches, firewall and internet
- Patches and updates for operating systems
- Patches and updates for Microsoft products
- Backup monitoring and testing
- Monitoring of server event logs
- Hardware lifecycle management and inventory
- Systems documentation
- Uninterruptable power supply (UPS) monitoring and testing
- IT Management:
- User management (add/delete/change)
- Firewall management
- Switch management
- Wireless management
- Free on-site travel for Fayette and surrounding counties
Managed Services that are Proactive, Professional, and Offer Stellar Protection.
Proactive – an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure in a world that runs on technology! Our proactive approach places you and us on the same team with the same goals: computers that work and work well. That’s the proactive approach of ProCare!
Professional – our company was built on our core value of “do the right thing”. Honesty and integrity are very important to us. We are punctual and communicate well with our clients and within our own team. We are accountable for our work and for the care of your network.
Protection – We will make sure the backups are working, and all the computers are properly protected with antivirus/antimalware software and firewall.
Next Century Technologies is great! They are very dependable and always on top of any issue or concern that we may have.